Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - SELF DRIVE ADMISSION
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures 2010 Major ward wining attraction is simply the best place to see crocodiles and local wildlife in the North. With over 2100 metres of timber boardwalks and pathways leading you on a journey of discovery through woodlands and rainforest where you can see an array of wildlife, including beautiful tropical birds, wallabies, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.
Enjoy our entertaining and educational wildlife presentations including, snakes, quolls, cassowaries, koalas and crocodiles. Take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife inhabiting our beautiful melaleuca wetland. Learn about sustainable use and conservation on our crocodile farm tour.
The Gondwana Gateway’ is an innovative addition to this award winning attraction, where you can learn about the evolution of Australia’s iconic wildlife in a beautiful forest setting surrounded by the living descendants of Australia’s ancient past. Enjoy a delicious meal in Lilies Restaurant overlooking Hartley’s Lagoon and find that perfect gift in the Paperbark Gift Shop.
Open 08.30am – 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day & Challenge Cairns 03/06/2012 - closed; adjusted opening hours on Anzac Day 25/04/2012 1:30pm-5:00pm).
- Included in price:
- Boat cruises, wildlife presentations.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Strollers $5.00 each, Wheelchair - free of charge but please call us to book it if required we only have one on site
- What to bring:
- Normal walking shoes (not high heels)
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult into the park
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please note this tour is an entry ticket only - transfers from Cairns, Cairns Beaches, Port Douglas and other areas are not included.
- Self Drive - Open 08.30am – 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day & Challenge Cairns 14/06/2015 - closed; Anzac Day OPEN 8.30am - 5.00pm 2015
- HARTLEYS CROCODILE ADVENTURES
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove and Cairns Beaches
- Departs From
Included in the one admission price: Either stay a few hours or the whole day.
Self drive admission pass is valid for 3 consecutive days allowing you to return visit.
DAILY PROGRAM - Wetland Wildlife Feeding 9.00, Boat Cruises (includes crocodile feeding) also 9.00, 10.30, 11.45, 1.00, 2.30, 4.00 Crocodile Farm Tours 10.00 & 1.30, Cassowary Feeding 9.30 & 4.15, Crocodile Feeding Presentation 11.00, Crocodile Attack Show 3.00pm, Snake Show 2.00, Koala Feeding,Wallaby and Quoll Feeding 3.45pm, 4.30. Education Centre, wildlife displays, licensed restaurant, Open 08.30am – 5.00pm daily (except Christmas Day & Challenge Cairns 09/06/2013 - closed; Opening hours on Anzac Day 25/04/2013 NOW 8:30pm-5:00pm