Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Hartleys Crocodile Adventures - Self-drive
Open 08.30am â€“ 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day & Challenge Cairns 12/06/2016 - closed)Opening hours on Anzac Day 25/04/2016 8:30am-5:00pm).
- Included in price:
- Entry to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures Boat cruise, Daily wildlife presentations.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Strollers Souvenir Shop Licensed Restaurant Wildlife photos Wheelchair - free of charge but please call us to book it if required we only have one on site
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes Hat, sunscreen, water Camera $$ for souvenirs, food & drinks
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 0 - 3 years old there is no charge. 4 - 15 years applicable child rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Departure points:
- Wangetti, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- N/A, - self-drive option chosen. Make own way to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Open from 8:30am daily. Please note this tour is an entry ticket only - transfers from Cairns, Cairns Beaches, Port Douglas and other areas are not included.
- N/A, - self-drive option chosen. Customers may choose the length of their visit. Hartley's is open until 5:00pm daily. Open 08.30am â€“ 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day & Challenge Cairns 12/06/2016 - closed) Anzac Day OPEN 8.30am - 5.00pm 2016
- Approximate Return Time:
N/A, - self-drive option chosen.
Customers may choose the length of their visit.
Hartley's is open until 5:00pm daily.
- HARTLEYS CROCODILE ADVENTURES
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove and Trinity Beach
- Departs From
Hartleyâ€™s Crocodile Adventures 2010 Major Award winning attraction is simply the best place to see crocodiles and local wildlife in the North.
There's over 2100 metres of timber boardwalks and pathways leading you on a journey of discovery through woodlands and rainforest.
You can see an array of wildlife, including beautiful tropical birds, wallabies, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.
Enjoy our entertaining and educational wildlife presentations including, snakes, quolls, cassowaries, koalas and crocodiles.
Take a boat cruise on Hartleyâ€™s Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife inhabiting our beautiful melaleuca wetland. Learn about sustainable use and conservation on our crocodile farm tour.
The Gondwana Gatewayâ€™ is an innovative addition to this award winning attraction, where you can learn about the evolution of Australiaâ€™s iconic wildlife in a beautiful forest setting surrounded by the living descendants of Australiaâ€™s ancient past.
Enjoy a delicious meal in Lilies Restaurant overlooking Hartleyâ€™s Lagoon and find that perfect gift in the Paperbark Gift Shop.
Open 08.30am â€“ 5.00pm daily (except Christmas Day 25/12/16 & Challenge Cairns 12/06/2016 - closed)
Opening hours on Anzac Day 25/04/2016 NOW 8:30pm-5:00pm